We love the redesigned 2013 Toyota RAV4, and we're not shy about telling people about it. While our affection for this capable compact crossover runs deep, it's founded on solid facts. Today, we're sharing the top five attributes that we think make the Toyota RAV4 a winner for Massachusetts drivers.
- Space: Crossovers have to be roomy to handle all your gear and passengers, and the RAV4 has all the space you need. Check out the 38.4 cubic feet of cargo space available behind the second row of seats!
- Safety: The road can be a crazy place, but the RAV4 has the technology to keep you and your family safe and secure. There's an available blind-spot monitoring system and even a rear cross-traffic alert.
- Convenience: With features like a power liftgate that opens at the push of a button and the RAV4's smart key that never needs to leave your pocket, you'll wonder how you ever got along without it.
- Efficiency: Nobody wants to spend more at the gas pump than necessary, and the new RAV4's ability to return up to 31 mpg on the highway means you can keep your cash where it belongs – in your wallet!
- Styling: Sure, this one can be a bit subjective, but Toyota's exterior styling serves a purpose. That raked-back look means greater highway efficiency as well as reduced wind noise for a more serene drive.
We could spend all day talking about what makes the new RAV4 so special, but in the end you'll need to drive it really see how it all works together. Visit our Greater Boston Toyota RAV4 dealership today and come up with your own list of favorite attributes – we're sure it will be a long one.