As we transition into 2013, we join Toyota in taking a quick look back at some tremendous accomplishments that were made in 2012, both for Toyota at the corporate level as well as for Wellesley Toyota at the dealership level:
- Wellesley Toyota celebrated the Grand Opening of its brand new state-of-the art facility on October 11, 2012. The new building is L.E.E.D. certified silver and is one of the prime examples of how Toyota dealerships can contribute to their community's green initiatives and goals. Take a tour by clicking here.
- Toyota produced its 25 millionth North American built vehicle
- Globally sold 4 million hybrid vehicles in 80 different countries
- Toyota Financial Services celebrated 30 years in the U.S., serving 3.9 million customers!
- Toyota awarded 100 new Toyota vehicles and $400,000 in grants to 500 different non-profit organizations
Other Cool Stuff Highlights:
- A stock Toyota Tundra towed the Shuttle Endeavour and its custom built dolly (combined weight of 300,000 pounds) over LA's 405 freeway
- Toyota Racing hosted the Dream Build Challenge Contest and gave $100,000 to 4 different charities
With such a great year behind us, we are certainly looking forward to all the great things we'll be accomplishing in 2013. Thank you for reading and supporting Wellesley Toyota!